£22.00Current stock: 6
Director: Jean Rollin
Label: Le Chat Qui Fume
In Paris, Valérie moves into her cousin's apartment, who left for the United States for six months. In order to alleviate her boredom, the young woman invites over her friend Sophie. After a few alcoholic drinks and some Sapphic games, the two girlfriends pass out, their minds foggy. But, in the night, two hotel rats burst in and kidnap Sophie. One of his comrades, Fred, arrives in turn in the house. He and Valerie will do everything possible to find their friend, held prisoner in the lair of the cruel Malvina, high priestess of the worshippers of fresh flesh!
Jean Rollin's second erotic feature film after SCHOOLGIRL HITCHHIKERS, stars the superb Joëlle Cœur (SEVEN WOMEN FOR SATAN). Shot partly in the director's apartment, Tout le monde il a deux (original title) is a pivotal work in Jean Rollin's career, set after his vampire films that made him known and just before his X-rated films that he will shoot under the pseudonyms of Michel Gentil or Robert Xavier.
• Audio interview with Annie Belle (25 mins)
• Audio interview with production director Jean-Pierre Sammut (8 mins)
• Cut scenes (17 mins)
• Meeting with Jean Rollin (49 mins)
• Literature and Jean Rollin by Pascal Françaix (52 mins)
• The souvenir itinerary, reconstruction of a lost work by Jean Rollin (30 mins)
• Paris Ciné Bis (21 min)
*Extras are French language with no subtitles