Format: Magazine & CD
Publisher: Double Crown
The Continental Magazine - Issue #22 w/CD
Includes part 2 of a huge feature interview with The Atlantics (conducted by Ivan Pongracic) covering the later years of this famed Australian surf and rock n' roll combo. If you missed it, part 1 which dealt with their early years was in issue #21. The magazine also has an in-depth interview with surf rock drummer extraordinaire Dusty Watson, well known for his work with Slacktone, Dick Dale, Agent Orange, The Sonics, Frankie & The Pool Boys, and many other great bands. This issue is also jam packed with tons of music and DVD reviews, including more vinyl reviews than ever before. You also get a free CD filled with lots of great surf, instro and garage rock tunes. 40 pages in all, with a full color glossy cover.
- The TomorrowMen - The Man Who Couldn't Tell Time
- The Trabants - Coast of Capri
- Martin Cilia - Koko Head
- Jason Lee & The R.I.P. Tides - Snake Eyes
- The Stingrays - Panic Beach
- Audios Amigos - El Avispon
- Die Kosmonauten - Life Is Too Short
- The Derangers - Rio Sangre
- Beware The Dangers Of A Ghost Scorpion - Satan's Invisible World...Revealed!
- The Surf Zombies - Candyass
- Les Agamemnonz - Simon Beat
- Secret Samurai - A Proper Quarrel
- The Razorblades - Are You Ready For A Rock 'n' Roll Weekend?
- 9th Wave - Victory At Sunset
- The Torments - The Creamer
- The Grande Bois - Meltdown
- The Spytones - Surfing Salzburg
- Los #3 Dinners - SA Woman
- The Delusionaires - The Scrump