£15.00Current stock: 4
Director: David Hemmings
When a 747 crash lands in a Sydney suburb - a still-spectacular sequence that helped make this the most expensive Australian film of its time - the inferno kills everyone on board except the pilot (Robert Powell of JESUS OF NAZARETH and TOMMY) who emerges from the wreckage miraculously unscathed. But as a local psychic (Jenny Agutter of AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON) begins to communicate with the spirits of the doomed passengers, it will unlock a nightmare of madness, murder and supernatural horror.
Hollywood legend Joseph Cotten in his final film performance co-stars in this shocker directed by British film icon David Hemmings (BLOW-UP, DEEP RED) and produced by Ozploitation maverick Antony I. Ginnane (THIRST, PATRICK, TURKEY SHOOT), featuring haunting cinematography by Academy Award winner John Seale (THE ENGLISH PATIENT, MAD MAX: FURY ROAD) and now transferred in 2k HD for the first time ever.
- Not Quite Hollywood Extended Interviews with Producer Antony I. Ginnane and Cinematographer John Seale
- The Legacy of James Herbert
- Robert Powell on James Herbert - Archive TV Special On Location Featuring Interviews with Stars Joseph Cotten and Peter Sumner
- Archive TV Interview with David Hemmings
- Archive TV Interview with David Hemmings and Robert Powell
- Antony I. Ginnane Trailer Reel
- TV Spot